Friday, April 5, 2024

The Year Ahead – April 5

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

April 5 – Do you have an image of an unknown object or place? Try a search using Google Lens <https://lens.google/#cta-section>.

I never heard of this website, so I quickly decided to check them out. They have a scan box you can scan with your phone to get the app.

It basically opened up my Chrome on my phone and then I press the camera icon next to the search box and I pointed my phone towards my metal water bottle. It found some water bottle similar to it, same color and everything. I will have to try this when I am out a about in the world.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.