Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The Year Ahead – September 25

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

September 25 – Continue your genealogy maintenance: File papers, revisit message boards, and repeat online database searches.


Are you good at gathering items? I know I am? I have created a digital sub-folder in my genealogy folder that I titled “Working”, I need to go through these files and place them where they should be filed in my genealogy document folder. Also, I need to input and source the information into my genealogy software program. I wonder if I have duplicated my research and already have some of my working in my genealogy software but don’t know it. Maybe some sort of breakthrough information exists in your pile of papers.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.