Monday, September 30, 2024

The Year Ahead – September 30

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

September 30 – The year is three-quarters gone; evaluate your progress.

It’s hard to believe that we are on the last quarter of the year. I have been working on a big project to get a book published on the descendants of one of my 3rd great-grandparents. I have already done the preliminary research, then generated a rough draft. Now I am doing the secondary research, by going through the book and trying to find glaring gaps of information. I wish I was further on the secondary research step, but life keeps getting in the way.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.