Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Year Ahead – September 29

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

September 29 – Share a research problem with a genealogy buddy. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can see a solution you can’t.

When I lived in Arizona, I had lots of genealogy buddies. We would share our problems and offer suggestions or even tried to do research for each other. I even still meet via Zoom with one of my Arizona genealogy buddies. We share with each other and I feel like it is “divide and conquer” with learning new skills.

I now belong to a genealogy club and we learn about new websites, processes, and share our problems.

Don’t have a genealogy buddy? Do a search for historical society, genealogy society and/or genealogy club near where you live. My genealogy club is free, my genealogy society doesn’t charge much.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.