Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Year Ahead – October 10

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

October 10 – Visit Pinterest www.pinterest.com  for inspiration on genealogy crafts and projects.


I did this many years ago, I still get email notifications from Pinterest on genealogy crafts and projects. My problem, I just don’t get Pinterest. To me it seems to be a serious of links from this page to that page to the next page. I never seem to find step by step instructions or even an outline of the craft or project. I must admit, that I also didn’t spend much time on this site. However, don’t take my limited skills or interest to determine you checking it out. I did see some interesting items, that I ended up googling to find out more information about the item.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.