Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Year Ahead – February 15

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

February 15 – A new episode of the free FamilyTreeMagazine Podcast debuts today www.familytreemagazine.com/genealogy-podcast.

The wonderful thing about podcasts is that you can listen while doing something else. I love having background noise while researching. My office can feel quiet and isolating. Thus, hearing someone talk is nice. I can always pause the podcast, if I need to concentrate on something in my research or pause my research to listen to something interesting in the podcast.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.