Monday, June 3, 2024

The Year Ahead – June 3

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced  The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

June 3 – Have a relaxing reading session at the beach, a local park, or your own backyard.


We all need a break from our genealogy research; however, I have many friends who live in Arizona and I can tell you it’s way too hot to be reading outside. That, shouldn’t stop you from having a relaxing reading session. Find a comfortable chair (inside or out) and a book you have been putting off. Most of my reading is genealogy related and I realized that I am a good book starter but not a finisher. I think I might have to find the shortest book I started and see about finish reading it.

What will you be reading about?

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.