Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Year Ahead – March 28

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

March 28 – Run searches at your favorite genealogy websites – even if you’ve already done so this year. New records may have been added or indexed.

I am amazed how much more information is available on-line today then just 10 years ago. I remember when sharing a story, I found about an ancestor to my brother, many years ago, he commented that it seemed I was finding more information in my genealogy. That is when I let him know that so much more is available on-line these days.

Plus, by re-running these searches, you will also be revisiting your previous research findings and notes. Maybe what you know today will make something in your previous research jump out and open a door for new research.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.