Friday, March 29, 2024

The Year Ahead – March 29

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

March 29 – Easter is this weekend! Get hopping to learn more about your favorite family traditions.


If you still have older family members around and will be seeing them this Easter, take the time to ask them what Easter was like as a child. In my family, my mother would hide all the easter baskets for her nine children, no easy task. She made the mistake of putting one in the oven, and since it was a gas oven with a running pilot light, the small heat melted all the chocolate. 

I also hid my children’s easter baskets, making sure I made a good mental note where they were hidden. My youngest daughter was the worst searcher. I once place it under her bed and she never found it. After tears, I had to take her to room and tell her to look under her bed.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.