Monday, August 26, 2024

The Year Ahead – August 26

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

August 26 – For International Dog Day, study the canines in your family tree. Maybe have your pup test with AncestryDNA’s pet service <petdna.ancestry.com/products>.


Growing up, we did not have any pets. However, my dad had a Saint Bernard that his sister kept for him and I think the dog was later moved to his niece’s home. My dad married my mom, a widow with six children, and perhaps she didn’t want a large animal to care for along with all the children. After my father died, I found a dog license for his Saint Bernard and his name was Sam. 

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.