Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Year Ahead – July 14

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

July 14 – Clear you mind from genealogy clutter. Do something completely unrelated to family history today: Go for a walk, ride a bike or see a movie.


Even though I tell people I would love to do Genealogy every day, I really don’t think I would want to do it every day. I do take a break from doing genealogy to do other things. We would be really boring people if we only did genealogy every day, all day long. However, I will be honest, I like to take walks in cemeteries or see a historical based movie. I watch TV shows about genealogy because I love genealogy.

I also have other interest such as gardening, canning, crocheting, playing board games, doing home improvements, going on vacation and much more. Then when I come back to doing genealogy, I am refresh, seeing things in a different light and am able to resolve research challenges.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.