Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Year Ahead – July 30

In the January/February 2024 issue of Family Tree Magazine, they have introduced The Year Ahead, 366 genealogy tips will make 2024 your best research year yet by Lisa A Alzo. Lisa mapped out a day-by-day research plan.

July 30 – Call up a genealogy buddy today – the International Day of Friendship and chat about your research progress.

Ironically, today is my Zoom meeting with one of my genealogy buddies. We are trying to meet, every other week for an hour or so to touch based on all thing’s genealogy. I moved away and I miss our weekly meet ups at our Genealogy Society Library. She would show me new discoveries and how she figured them out. She might even have a problem and I would try to help. I would share discoveries or concerns from my various Facebook groups, she doesn't do Facebook.

Having a buddy is very helpful for bouncing off problems, to share discoveries because they understand your excitement.

Remember to have fun and Just do Genealogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, however all comments must be approved before posting. Thank you for your understanding.